- Your Council is reading a book called Real Good Church: How Our Church Came Back from the Dead, and Yours Can, Too. We want to see Calvary thrive.
- We had about 20 parents and kids attend the Camp Information Meeting. The kids are really excited about going to Shoshone to participate in Idaho Servant Adventures.
- Rachel O’Reilly, our Office Coordinator, is enjoying nearly perfect attendance now that her son Brendan has completed chemo and she has recovered from surgery.
- Our Publications Coordinator, Sarah Nelson, is graduating from Northwest University on May 7th with her BA-Business Management.
- Our Intern Pastor, Carrie Smisek, is graduating from Luther Seminary on May 22nd. (Don’t worry—she’s still with us through mid-August.)
- In Lent, we collected $1,718 in coins and $58 in bills for a total of $1,776 collected for Lutheran World Relief water systems. That’s enough money to buy 3 ½ wells!
- We’re having a Hallway Celebration and Blessing in May. (This marks the conclusion of our “Making Room” building campaign.)
- We had 24 people at Pub Theology on Earth Day.
We must grow up in every way into him who is the head, into Christ, from whom the whole body, joined and knit together by every ligament with which it is equipped, as each part is working properly, promotes the body's growth in building itself up in love. Ephesians 4:15b-16
~Rev. Lori A. Cornell